"I think, this is one of the most important lighting events in the world!"
Dietmar Zembrot, President of LightingEurope - 2014
Premium Exhibition with
TOP 7 Global LED Manufacturers
Cree, Everlight, Lumileds, Nichia, Samsung, Seoul Semiconductor
- Keynote from Rogier van der Heide (Chief Design & Marketing Officer, Zumtobel Group)
- Keynote from Jy Bhardwaj (Senior VP Technology Development, Lumileds)
- Over 40 Lighting System Design Lectures
- 'Design meets Technology' Day for Lighting Designers & Architects
- Scientific Award for the Best Conference Paper
- Luminary Design Demonstration and Award by SSC and University of Applied Science Munich
- Workshops Automotive Lighting (EPIC), OLED (LG Chem) & Smart Control Innovation (Luger Research)
- Expo and Product Launches with the Global Leaders in SSL Design, Manufacturing and Services
- Networking Opportunities: Oktoberfest, Get-Together Evening
- Trends & Visions
- Reliability & Lifetime
- Lighting Systems & Light Sources (LEDs, OLEDs)
- Lighting Systems & Smart Controls
- Thermal Management
- Optics & Measurement
5th International LED professional Symposium +Expo
Building Blocks for Smart Lighting Designs
September 22-24, 2015 | Bregenz | Austria
Lighting system design based on LED and OLED technologies is challenging. Preferred solutions must incorporate latest technologies, smart systems, new standards, advanced functionalities and new user behaviours. Therefore, successful solutions require a holistic design and engineering approach.
The symposium covers LED and OLED lighting system technologies for luminaries, lamps, modules and components. It focuses on new system approaches, new components, equipment and up-to-date design methodologies. Attendees will be inspired to create new designs and transform innovations to the next levels.
The LpS 2015 is Europe’s foremost LED & OLED lighting technology event for people in industry and research who are involved in the design and engineering for future LED lighting systems in the fields of general, industrial and architectural lighting. The combination of a three-day multi-disciplinary symposium, workshops, networking possibilities and an international exhibition is the perfect opportunity to explore sophisticated semiconductor lighting.
Keynote Speaker Announced - Rogier van der Heide, Chief Design & Marketing Officer at Zumtobel Group - IoT, Smart Controls, HCT
Premium Exhibition with TOP 7 Global LED Manufacturers: Cree, Everlight, Lumileds, Nichia, Samsung, Seoul Semiconductor
Smart Controls Innovation Workshop - Systematic Next Generation Product Forecasting - by Luger Research
Automotive Lighting Workshop with the Global Automotive Industry Leaders Organized by the European Photonics Industry Consortium (EPIC)
"Design Meets Technology" Day for Architects and Lighting Designers - Building the Bridge Between Design & Technologies