Session 7 – DAY 3 | SEPT 28
- Accelerated LED-Degradation under Exposure to Air Pollutants, Dr. Michael Kunzer, Fraunhofer, Group Leader LED Modules
- Aerosol Jet Printing: A Promising Technology for LED Packaging, Dr. Paul Hartmann, Joanneum Research, Director
- Smart and Flexible Luminaire Production Solution, Christian Stöhr, Mühlbauer, LED Project Leader & Global Account Mgt.
- Lighting Quality Metrics – CIE and IES Recommendations on Flicker, Color Rendering and HCL, Mikolaj Przybyla, GL Optic, COO
- The Importance of Accurately Modeling Light Scattering in Luminaire Design, Dave Jacobsen, Lambda Research, Senior Application Engineer
- LUMENTILE EU Project − Integration of SSL into Ceramic Tiles: A New Product for Smart-City Applications, Dr. Luca Carraro, University of Pavia, Project Manager
- TiL Forum: Miniaturization Workshop (EPIC)