Quality Engineering to Differentiate
Which processes, methods and materials can be used to improve quality during design process?
An update on the latest findings regarding life-time, robustness and use of LEDs.
Design-in consideration for production issues.
Updates in regards to legislative regulations.
Learn from the very Best
Technical Director EMEA
Future Lighting Solutions
DI Alexander Wilm
Senior Key Expert IlluminationOSRAM Opto Semiconductors
Dr. Michael Kunzer
Group Leader LED ModulesFraunhofer
Dipl. Phys. Max Wagner
ResearcherTechnical University Darmstadt
Verify Lighting Installations
MA Mikolaj Przybyla
Design for Production
Technical Business Development LED & AutomationBJB
Dr. Denan Konjhodzic
- Born in 1976 in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 1997-2003: physics studies in Duisburg, Germany
- 2003-2007: PhD thesis in the department “Optical Materials and Nanostructures” at the Max Planck Institute in Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany
- 2007: doctoral examination at the Free University Berlin
- Since 2008: applications engineer at Instrument Systems GmbH, Munich
- LED and SSL (solid state lighting) metrology
- Calibrations in photometry
- Display measurement technology
- Participation in the standardization bodies of the CIE and DIN